Share this!

...and we're back!

Well...

September 8th 2013 was our last post from Bali....and now it's April 2016. 

Since then, a lot has happened...such as having a baby (we'd just found out Erika was pregnant after my post).

So, we stopped travelling a bit due to, well, mainly our time being taken up as parents AND I forgot my password. Can't believe I've retrieved it somehow!

Logging back in, I was surprised to see that since July 2009 we've had over 83,000 visitors and are still pulling in 30 or so a day. Not bad for a site that doesn't really advertise. 

Since then, I've started a website that promotes responsible sustainable travel in Thailand here. It's still being built, so please be patient. 

In July last year (2015) we made the move from Bangkok to Phuket - mainly cos our readers will know we love the ocean, but also because we wanted Jude to grow up in the great outdoors. So far, it hasn't disappointed (expect some posts about living in Phuket).

This isn't really a travel blog anymore, mainly because we started this thinking we'd only be travelling for a couple years and move back to the UK. Lo and behold, Thailand has become our home. So, this is really just 'a blog' about us and about expat life. Don't worry, we are (and will be) visiting many places in Thailand and I hope you enjoy reading our experiences and keep on asking for tips. This blog also fulfils my obsessive compulsion to list everything I experience (see mynerdylists.blogspot.com).

OK. The next post will be a summary of where we've been and I suppose this blog will now focus mainly on travelling in Thailand with kids, hopefully with tips on places to stay, things to take, etc.

Ta ra for now (and thanks for being loyal). 

Rich, Erika and Jude xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment